03 мая 2017 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for April 2017. The report gives data on global EM and DM (excl. USA), and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country page for Russia.
Link to download GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: http://cbonds.ru/comments/view/164489 (free access, authorisation required)
League tables are built using Cbonds tool: http://cbonds.com/rankings/generator/ (free access, authorisation required)
April 2017 highlights:
• EM international bond market continues its rapid growth;
• In April 2017 volume of new issues has reached $67.2 bn, $282 bn of new bonds has been issued since the beginning of the year which is 53% more than for the same period in 2016;
• Emission of Saudi Arabia sukuk bonds consisting of two tranches of $4.5 bn has become the biggest issue in April and biggest sukuk issue ever;
• April 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 50.6%, of new issue volume, Middle East - 21.6%, CIS – 12%, Latin America – 6.6%.
• April2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia – 50,6% of new issue volume, Middle East – 21,6%, Latin America – 6,6%, Eastern Europe – 5,3%.
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are Citi ($25.4 bn), JP Morgan ($25.4 bn), HSBC ($22.8 bn), Deutsche Bank ($16.7 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($13.5 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are HSBC ($37.6 bn), JP Morgan ($36.8 bn), Barclays ($33.bn), BNP Paribas ($31.2 bn) and Citi($28,3 bn) .
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (105 deals), Allen & Overy (88 deals), Clifford Chance (88 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (55 deals) and Davis Polk (36 deals).
Организация: Группа компаний Cbonds
|Полное название организации||ООО "Сбондс.ру"|
|Отрасль||Информационные и высокие технологии|