03 октября 2017 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for September 2017. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• Despite Fed tightening of monetary policy, heavy inflows into new-issued EM debt have been registered in September;
• Borrowers from Emerging Markets last month have issued nearly $100 bn of new international bonds;
• Issue of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia consisting of three tranches with cumulative volume of $12.5 bn has become the biggest issue in September 2017 in EM region;
• September 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia 37.6%, Latin America 20.24%, Middle East 17.68%, CIS 13.1%.
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are HSBC ($51.9 bn), Citi ($49.3 bn), JP Morgan ($48.5 bn), Deutsche Bank ($26.8 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($24.4 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are JP Morgan ($73.2 bn), Barclays ($70.6 bn), HSBC ($70.4 bn), Citi ($63.5 bn) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($61.6 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (205 deals), Allen & Overy (165 deals), Clifford Chance (148 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (128 deals) and Davis Polk (77 deals).
Организация: Группа компаний Cbonds
|Полное название организации||ООО "Сбондс.ру"|
|Отрасль||Информационные и высокие технологии|